Discuss Set in minutes in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bert

Hello to all,

I mixed some standard Bostik addy yesterday and it dried out within some 15 mins. and i am keen for any ideas why.

The adhesive was applied to bare external ply, the bucket had previously been used to mix fast set and i mixed the Bostik with a small amount Evostik which i understand is the same product under a different name.

The ply cannot be replaced as it forms part of a small platform with the shower base in place.

Regards.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Set in minutes in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
T
I normally would use a rapid set when tiling a floor but with how hot it's been lately I opted...
Replies
Views
D
It has been painful (painfully slow!) BUT slowly I am refreshing the box set range for the...
Replies
Views
D
The most popular box set we have ever produced. A big hit with installers . 30...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB