Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Sexy tiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Y

Yorkshire Tiling Services

See you've been castrating my posts again Doug!
Might as well just remove the whole text if you think it causes a problem.
To edit it in this manner would give the impression that I agree with the crass introduction provided.
Doh! 'just thought I'd look up sexy tiling - don't know why? Oh and guess what - I'am at No 1.

No worries,if anyone thinks my posts are crass then so be it.
You have the right to your opinion.
I would however have thought a trusted advisor would be setting a good example & not starting potential slanging matches.
Never mind pal,I will not bite :thumbsup:
Chill out:smilewinkgrin:

D

doug boardley

See you've been castrating my posts again Doug!
Might as well just remove the whole text if you think it causes a problem.
To edit it in this manner would give the impression that I agree with the crass introduction provided.
Doh! 'just thought I'd look up sexy tiling - don't know why? Oh and guess what - I'am at No 1.
it's a thankless task being a mod TJ, :mad2:

Y

Knew one of my videos on you tube had sexy tiling in title,did a search, did not expect to get a result on Google at top of page.
Have no great interest in extra self promotion here. My website link is on my signature, for those who choose to look.
Even if I was that interested,would that make me wrong ? How many other peoples "look at my work threads are here,for all to see"
My original & following points were more relevant to Search Engine Optimisation & keywords to get yourself found on on the web. Many people focus on "Tiler in..." Find Tilers near ..." etc,etc, as I have done.
Have researched "long tail searches", this is where your search results increase when you have more varied terms on your website.Especially well written paragraphs,containing variations of different phrases. Some words & phrases easily lead to others.
You tube is a classic example,you search for one thing & you get a load of other "related results" on same page !
I created a page about "Types of tiles" on my website, with different paragraphs about tiles.Result of this i got a call from London,from someone asking me if I could supply victorian tiles, & also a call yesterday about a victorian tile job, both calls came from a link to this page. Am interested in SEO, how it works to make my site work for me.
You Tube is a well recognised & great medium to showcase your work & get found. Trying to figure out how to use for best results.

There are plenty of frivolous,enane & idiotic posts here. Sure I could find enough if I serched through everyone's posts.

Give me a break,if you don't like it,then ignore & go to the next one,as long as it is not insulting,inflammatory,offensive or aimed at you personally.
:thumbsup:

Y

I suppose "sexy" must be one of the most used keywords on the internet, so if you can add "tiling" to it, it's certainly gonna get the hits. Very inventive and enterprising I say:thumbsup:

There is method in my madness. There are countless keywords out there that people neglect to use. "Sexy" was an off the cuff comment on one of my videos. It is possible to incorporate many words on your website & videos to help you get found ( If that is what you want )
Just typed in "sexy female tiler" on you tube,as I know there is that bird from Hawaii who does tile pictures with a grinder....
Lo and behold, my video is on search page at number 3. Not that "sexy"would be my chosen search word, but does make you think outside of the box.
Incorporating other words outside your field,but still connected can only help.
Even if not directly connected will still increase awareness of your brand :thumbsup:

Reply to Sexy tiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently prepping a shower for tiling. One wall has been built out for the shower...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone please give me some advice. I have an old bathroom and I want to turn it into a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Sexy tiling
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.