Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Edit May 2024: THIS is a New Show Us Your Work Thread for 2024 Onwards

This is the new Tilers Showcase Forum where we want new tiling work added, with each tiling job you complete having a thread of its own so people can see what kind of work you do, and potential customers can find your work

I thought it was about time we had a thread dedicated to all members of Tilers forums to show us any work that they do.

Be it from installing a kitchen to garden decking. Show us your work! Get those pictures taken, but then do something with them! Actually add them to a thread and some facebook groups with your website link in them etc and it'll help spread the tile love. :)

If you have done a job then please do share it with us.

Pics are a MUST as what is the point of sharing a job without them..:smilewinkgrin:.

So if you do a job and you take a few pics then please do share it with us.

Lets make it a big thread for all to view and input in.

Thanks Dave ..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Spud

I did have a thread going with these pics but since forum upgrade they have gone from my Album and that thread, so thought i would put them in this thread for others to see... some will recall the job.. the Travertine swimming pool one..

All skirts etc and pool copings were bull nosed by hand ( helped by PHG).. loads of bespoke work but very enjoyable job... worth all the hard work..

View attachment 35253 View attachment 35254 View attachment 35255 View attachment 35256 View attachment 35257 View attachment 35258 View attachment 35259 View attachment 35260 View attachment 35261 View attachment 35262 View attachment 35263 View attachment 35264 View attachment 35265 View attachment 35266 View attachment 35267 View attachment 35268 View attachment 35269
pure class

J

jjoc

IMAG0236.jpg IMAG0237.jpg IMAG0238.jpg IMAG0244.jpg IMAG0245.jpg IMAG0246.jpg IMAG0247.jpg IMAG0253.jpg IMAG0239.jpg IMAG0264.jpg IMAG0266.jpg IMAG0273.jpg IMAG0274.jpg A recent porcelonosa bathroom. there are 1mm chrome strips between the border tiles and I had to make the wetroom mosaics as the customer wouldnt pay for water-jet cutting!

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
jeez phil,plastering looks dogo mate,if you did it,it looks grand ;).

No mate plastering down to the brain damaged chimps ( I love that quote from another thread) although I do think, that it is doing a massive injustice to the vast majority of brain damaged chimps.:lol:

:lol:seems to be a lot of them about,im all for people learning a trade on a coarse,but to come of a 6month plastering coarse and buying a van,signing it up saying you are a plasterer, when all you can do is skim a 4x3 ,is a big joke,same goes for any trade really,what they should be told after collage or wherever it is, to go and learn your trade now at a firm as a apprentice.:smilewinkgrin:

some of the lads ive had,jeez:mad2::yikes:

U

user123

DSC02036.jpg DSC02037.jpg DSC02038.jpg DSC02042.jpg DSC02044.jpg DSC02045-1.jpg

This is a little date sensitive commission I just finished today, working on it alongside another commission to be finished soon. It's a request all the way from the USA, via my website, hugely flattering considering the amazing work done in America. And yes, he wanted it posting installed on the rock, didn't care that the shipping will be around £150.... I quite like the way those two have turned out, a metaphor for a couple. Daylight was lousy for picture taking, he opted for the LPT coulour enhancing sealer option, the one in the middle of the sample stone, the sealer on the left is just with stone oil, the sealer on the right stone oil followed by sealer, much too dark IMO and I am glad he just wanted a faint sealer look. :) The stone oil however I can tell would be fabulous on black rock.. nice to have it in, ordered it from PHG up Dave's way..

U

user123

I like those..

Is that the stone you want to enhance..?

Yes, Dave, that's the one - the oil would make it too dark I reckon, and the customer whom I sent the same photos earlier replies asking for the faint sealer, not the invisible one, so the stone enhancing one will be it. It doesn't look like it should have taken me days, should it... two days just smoothing and sculpting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have got your tile business noticed, but it wouldn’t have helped your website much, as the Tiles.org.uk...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use for feedback. We have been established in Newport, South Wales (just across the bridge from Bristol)...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement