Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Edit May 2024: THIS is a New Show Us Your Work Thread for 2024 Onwards

This is the new Tilers Showcase Forum where we want new tiling work added, with each tiling job you complete having a thread of its own so people can see what kind of work you do, and potential customers can find your work

I thought it was about time we had a thread dedicated to all members of Tilers forums to show us any work that they do.

Be it from installing a kitchen to garden decking. Show us your work! Get those pictures taken, but then do something with them! Actually add them to a thread and some facebook groups with your website link in them etc and it'll help spread the tile love. :)

If you have done a job then please do share it with us.

Pics are a MUST as what is the point of sharing a job without them..:smilewinkgrin:.

So if you do a job and you take a few pics then please do share it with us.

Lets make it a big thread for all to view and input in.

Thanks Dave ..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony73

TF
Arms
acton w3, london
Done 50sq.m kitchen floor. Love this stone
putney kitchen 2.jpg putney kitchen3.jpg putney kitchen5.jpg
Grout is still wet, so when dry will be lighter. same tiles will go on outside patio about 40sq.m

a local job with a good mix of stone.
kitchen : roche marron antiqued and distressed french limestone 140.00sq mts
orangerie: lincoln limestone antiqued
master bathroom: some sort of travertine 900 x 400 . never seen a waste in shower fkoor in corner like this before or since.
orangerie and kitchen stone stain stop and hard french wax /buff.

To jonnyc
Some really amazing work mate.I don't get to work with natural stone that often but would like to do more of it but first would like to expand my knowledge of different types of stone and techniques used to fix them. Can you recommend any literature or books that would be helpful. :)

R

rainsco

last week i start at a new build house. the client wants led stripes in the shower because of less light behind the wall. i suggested a bigger niche with a led stripe on top and make a cad graphic. so i start the bathroom with using my bosch hammer :)
nische-01.jpg nische-02.jpg nische-03.jpg
for the guesttoilet we are still searching for a conglomerate design. the latest design could be realized with glass mosaik and gout in same colour. its inspired by mondrian prints. graphics:
bogner-wc-3101.jpg bogner-wc-3102.jpg

J

jonnyc

this is about the roughest stone i have ever had to try and make a good floor out of.
lyford cay, paradise island bahamas year 2000.
450 sq mts antique bourgogne limestone. covered in paint ,unsquare and filthy.30 man days just to get it ready for laying.
never got paid for time spent cleaning,squaring up as stone supplier thought that getting a good suntan was good enough payment!!
all stone squared up and cut with 2 x nine inch grinders.not a nice job but as you can see a nice setting and good days out.
had use of pool , all the beach toys, jet skies in lunch break.
good local bar with every contraband you could think of.
120 sq mts antique yellow terracotta.
all laid sand and cement. our haiti labourers sieved the beach sand , and mixed by hand in about 90 degrees all day for six weeks .
every stone company in caribbean came to have a look at stone to give a quote to fix but they all ran away from job, hence my guys going out with me.
french villa on own private beach with infinity pool.
the stone you can see laid out on terrace is the the left overs. the best stone was kept for inside.
will post pictures of finished job in next few days.

Attachments

• 2012-07-07_11.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 73
  • 2012-07-07_72.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 2012-07-07_99.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 66
  • 2012-07-07_97.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 2012-07-07_49.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 2012-07-07_48.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 2012-07-07_44.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 67
  • 2012-07-07_2.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 2012-07-07_1.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 2012-07-07_17.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 63
  • 2012-07-07_67.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 65
  • 2012-07-07_20.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 65
  • 2012-07-07_6.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 65
  • 2012-07-07_88.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 2012-07-07_78.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 64
  • 2012-07-07_22.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have got your tile business noticed, but it wouldn’t have helped your website much, as the Tiles.org.uk...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use for feedback. We have been established in Newport, South Wales (just across the bridge from Bristol)...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement