Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Sigma tile cutters... in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

S

SnipSnap

Sigma are THE BEST! :hurray:

I have three different sizes and still use the very first cutter I purchased 27 years ago. I only replaced one handle after 15 years of heavy use and this particular cutter went through loads of quarry tiles.

I new I made a mistake when I purchased a Ruby wet saw, when I used it once.:thumbsdown:
For me it's SIGMA all the way! :grin: :thumbsup:

Attachments

• snipsnap-albums-snipsnap-s-photos-picture99-120-m2-300-x-300-porcelain.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited by a moderator:
M

MICK the Tiler

Ten?
That's a bit greedy! What do you need 10 four (10/4) LOL

By the way, Do you play guitar?

10 Greedy????...............Not really if I've got a floor with a 45 degree layout with a border I can set up 1 cutter for one lot of diagonal cuts the other one for the other diagonal and one for the border tiles so there's 3 cutters in use and I don't have to keep re-setting. :thumbsup:

Don't play guitar design was laid at a musicians house a few years back copied a design he found on the net had a template made up and I cut fit and installed it in his entry.

S

SnipSnap

10 Greedy????...............Not really if I've got a floor with a 45 degree layout with a border I can set up 1 cutter for one lot of diagonal cuts the other one for the other diagonal and one for the border tiles so there's 3 cutters in use and I don't have to keep re-setting. :thumbsup:

Don't play guitar design was laid at a musicians house a few years back copied a design he found on the net had a template made up and I cut fit and installed it in his entry.

You have a point there but needs more space in the van.

Great looking job that with the guitars! Well done!
What did you use to cut them with and how long did it take to do it Mick?

Reply to Sigma tile cutters... in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Plazma cutter causing SPD failure?? Discussion ThreadPlazma cutter causing SPD failure...
Replies
Views
Currently using TX700N but obviously now too small for the 1200x600mm I'm increasingly being...
Replies
Views
I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I’m selling my Sigma 3B4M if anyone is interested. Only used for 2 small bathroom jobs...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Sigma tile cutters...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • BAL

Votes: 26 30.2%