UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss sigma wet saws in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

JOHNNYCLARKE

Sir Ramic

Got Home And Just Missed End By Four Minutes To Make As Late Bid.
That Price Was Very Good Whovever Bought It .
Ive Had A Sigma 9m1 And 10m1 For Over Ten Years Now And They Cut At Least 2000 Sq Mts A Year Each No Problem.
The Sigma Blade Is Expensive But Lasts 2 Years If Not Abused With Porcelain Etcc.

If Your A Stone Fixer And Need A Big But Easy Portable Saw With Wheels Theres A Great Cutter I Got Last Year Called The
Manta Aluminium 1.2 / 2.2 Hp . Only 66 Kg Compared With My Norton Clipper 100 Which Weighs 115 Kg.
Its Got A Dual Overhead Rail Which Is Essential For Accurate Long Cuts For Making Skirts Etcc.
Cost £ 1665 Last Year With Side Table And Long Guage.
Paid For Itself On One Job Alone .
I Could Double Up Two 30mm Thick Tiles Up To 1200mm Long And Make My Own Course Widths And Not Be More Than One Mm Out Over 1.2 Metres!!!

Check It Out At National Masonary Ltd On Web.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to sigma wet saws in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
Morning everyone. I've decided to come off the tools for the foreseeable future and take some...
Replies
Views
Advice Hi guys, got some 60cmx60cm porcelain tiles to lay in a hallway with a modular pattern...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking at wet saws and only a DIY here but got a few odd shapes to cut. What would...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.