Discuss Site Work Rate. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Nowt wrong with site work.....big bucks to be made for the right kind of tiler...
I could tile 20 m2 a day .....but day in day out.....I'm past that I'm afraid....which is why domestic work suites me, instead of knocking out a bathroom in a morning I can take 2 days...
Plus I would get bored stiff on site......I remember the last time I did site work the highlight of the day was when you got to a certain point in the bathroom 10 minutes quicker than you did the day before. ...
But like Dean said ....reqular work...turn up ,tile go home....get paid without hassle. ..pros and cons with what ever you do imo

B

bcd-87

Nowt wrong with site work.....big bucks to be made for the right kind of tiler...
I could tile 20 m2 a day .....but day in day out.....I'm past that I'm afraid....which is why domestic work suites me, instead of knocking out a bathroom in a morning I can take 2 days...
Plus I would get bored stiff on site......I remember the last time I did site work the highlight of the day was when you got to a certain point in the bathroom 10 minutes quicker than you did the day before. ...
But like Dean said ....reqular work...turn up ,tile go home....get paid without hassle. ..pros and cons with what ever you do imo

Yea mate pros and cons, it's all down to personal preference like @Diggy said suits some better than others for a wide range of reasons.. It's the get payed bit.. I think which is the worry both domestic and comercial projects I had a drinking pal who worked for a big comercial company I won't name names that's was terrible for money allways waiting for money.. Company turns over 3.3 mil last year

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Excuse me, i did domestic for main work for 18 yrs. I do solely site work now for health reasons. Try not tar everyone with the same brush unless you have to.

Diggy :+)

It's a saying ( private joke ) for Deano ...

Chill out :)

Reply to Site Work Rate. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi to everyone on here as im new to the forum. After tiling on major house building new build...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hello, as a novice, I need some advice. Our landscapers have been doing a fantastic job so far...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Sean Kelly

Arms
TF
Ruislip

Thread Information

Title
Site Work Rate.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Australia Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond