Discuss Site Work in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Always found it difficult to mix site work with private work......seems to be one or the other unless your prepared to work silly hours........Personally I would hate to loose my contacts in the private sector by keeping my eggs in one basket.....did that in the late 80's early 90's.......and it cost me dearly..

As I am now finding out, I got this one wrong by the looks of it !

B

bcd-87

As a trainee u need site work!
It's something u must go thro to learn ur craft!
It forms the basis of our trade!
There u can make mistakes and it doesn't have the implications that a private job would have!
U need to be around other fixers to start with.
It's like being new in a job and having to make the tea for 6 months,
A necessary evil! :rolleyes:

that's so true...

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Site Work in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB