Discuss slate floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stephw

Hello,
I have recently bought a house, moved in and the kitchen has slate tiles on the floor which are loose. The grout in between has cracked and dried out. I am wondering whether to just adhesive the 4 loose ones back down and re grout... or assume it will. happen to the whole floor and take it all up and put it back down? I'd rather Just do the 4 but then if the others all med doing these four will be immovable. What do you think? Looks as if only grout used to put them down. Thanks x

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to slate floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I want to tile over a completely new floor. New floor joists have been installed with...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB