UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Small van advice needed in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Hi Gisela,

Are you sure it wasn't an ice-cream van you saw. The way you describe it I bet it was.
As for the insurance you've just had your 25th birthday so it should be cheaper!

On another subject - I didn't win - what i'am going to tell the wife!:thumbsup:
John.

That thanks was just for the magic 25 :lol: nope not an icecream van, I'm pretty sure it was a rascal or suzuki version... As to younot winning, hey, t'was pretty close, and your 2nd place not to be sniffed at, a silver medal then! :hurray::thumbsup::hurray:

D

doug boardley

yes or the suzuki carry, exactly the same as rascal just different name and maybe more reliable...
MG needs a Rascal, cos the name suits....:smilewinkgrin::ninja:
evilbanana.gif

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Poole
you are better off gettin an estate if you get a van you will av to start of with nil no claims bonus on your insurance at least with an estate you can transfer it over unless you dont mind startin all over again

Sorry but this is rubbish. You will be asked to prove your NCB level and your current insurer will provide a letter to do that. You may well lose out on this years NCB if you are part way thru this insurance year as you effectively start this year again.

O

Olz

This is a bit of a grey area the main rules of thumb are that you can usually transfer your no claims from a car to a van but say in a year you get rid of the van you cant transfer it back from a commercial policy to a private one for a car. Some insurance companies will mirror your no claims from your car onto a van and you cant have more than one lot of no claims running at any one time so if you have a car and a van you can use your no claims on only one of the vehicles.

There have been no right or wrong answers in this thread so far and some insurers will transfer from car to van but not back again whilst some wont transfer at all. Best bet would be to check with the insurance company first off.

S

strummerman

This is a bit of a grey area the main rules of thumb are that you can usually transfer your no claims from a car to a van but say in a year you get rid of the van you cant transfer it back from a commercial policy to a private one for a car. Some insurance companies will mirror your no claims from your car onto a van and you cant have more than one lot of no claims running at any one time so if you have a car and a van you can use your no claims on only one of the vehicles.

There have been no right or wrong answers in this thread so far and some insurers will transfer from car to van but not back again whilst some wont transfer at all. Best bet would be to check with the insurance company first off.

thats wot i meant :incazzato:

Reply to Small van advice needed in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Hello everyone I was a tilers assistant for about 5 years, left and have now been working in a...
Replies
Views
Max@ableskills
M
A
Hello all, I'd really appreciate some advice about my bathroom. What was meant to be a simple...
Replies
Views
Alexyz
A

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.