Discuss So, here is my latest job. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

cuttintiles

finished that big floor today!:hurray: heres the piccy's:
79065119.jpg

32717556.jpg

and the grand finale:

97126681.jpg

so, i was ment to be back on that wetroom job tommorrow but i need a day off!!

C

cuttintiles

Remember this job?...

So, when i started there were HUGE chases in the floor for new pipes and wires!

51825937.jpg

So i filled them up and fixed the window sills ready for tiling!

19624534.jpg

because of the non humogenous surface and the small cracks in the original screed we installed Ditra.

20413131.jpg

Nice! Ready for tiling like this:

67617370.jpg

93170614.jpg

58947231.jpg

so there you go , 100m2 60x60 complete apartment on the river in westminster, and now for the reason that i wanted to post.

in the same apartment i have to build a wetroom, and this is how it is going so far:

16774022.jpg

in the begining there was pipe!

87477582.jpg

then there was a slab with a drain.

17345980.jpg

then there was walls and a new ceiling!!!![/QUOTE]

went back today to start again and lo and behold the shower screen peeps have not visited in the 8 days i have been away, after numerous delays in the past i could not wait for them any longer so i asked a glazier pal of mine who owns all the gear for lifting glass (industrial suckers and lash straps etc.) to help me fit the glass.

this very evening at 8.00pm we started to fit the 2000x800x20MM glass screen, i am so chuffed that we got it in and did not break it!!

heres a piccy:

54934447.jpg

i am sure most peeps on here will just say "easy, do it im my sleep!"
but bear in mind its 2000x800x20 and 365kgs and has to be buried in the wall and floor for a framless effect.

i am sooooooo proud!

happy tiling!

Reply to So, here is my latest job. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is my first post so here goes, advice needed. It was decided that I should renovate...
Replies
Views
Hi! Could I get some advice on my tiling? It's just been done last week by a tiler by trade but...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
So, here is my latest job.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.