Search the forum,

Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I've finished!!!!
Cheap *** Metro tiles in a bathroom - never again!

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

5a.jpg

6.jpg
7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Oh and fast fix bar mixer kits ARE the future - best thing since flexible tap connectors

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Looking good Macten, I have a personal bug bear with metros on the sill, I always recommend a window board although it does mean painting for the customer.

W

WetSaw

Started this small shower room, looks like I may have found the reason for the sewer smell problem.
Also lucky that the ceramic shower tray survived only being supported around the edge. The walls are what I come to expect over here now...

20160307_122625.jpg
20160307_153240.jpg 20160307_153348.jpg 20160308_171241.jpg

T

Time's Ran Out

Will try a different route today - Penthouse apartment here we come - I'am so excited!

Q

Qwerty

Great day to finish off a great week.

Thought I would be stuck in all day waiting for my new van to arrive in the pouring rain and it would arrive at the end of the day having been sat around twiddling my thumbs.

Instead it's warm with clear blue skies, neighbour opposite needed some emergency tiling doing so earnt £80 for 2 hours work and van arrives as I'm tidying away!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

To top it all, I just popped into M&S and got 5 reduced sirloin steaks for £1.50 each. Why can't every day be like that!!?! :D

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen