Search the forum,

Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

Sorry, here is the grouted pic!......
20160620_190620.jpg

Q

Qwerty

What a great day today has been so far!

Got freebies through from Genesis, got paid for a big contract I completed a few weeks ago and as a bonus the customer from that job bought me a new lay-z-spa hot tub as a thank you! :eek::)

IMG_-66yes0.jpg

BW54148-layzspa-hot-tub-paris-inflatable-spa-thumbnai-3.jpg

Just set it up in the sitting room to surprise the family when they come home!
20160630_121106.jpg

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
What a great day today has been so far!

Got freebies through from Genesis, got paid for a big contract I completed a few weeks ago and as a bonus the customer from that job bought me a new lay-z-spa hot tub as a thank you! :eek::)

View attachment 82571

View attachment 82570

Just set it up in the sitting room to surprise the family when they come home!
View attachment 82569
Don't forget to declare that, there'll be a few quid in tax to pay

Another bonus is you live in Wimborne which is lovely

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen