Search the forum,

Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

had a 2,8 Cherokee most boring car ive ever had. was looking at the new Subaru out back at the weekend the wife fancies one again so promised her one when I sell this house im renovating.

They did a 2.7 diesel, same as the Mercedes 270ML, cos that's what I've just got rid of.
This is a much better lump, V6 215bhp 365.00llbs/ft 124mph 0-60 in 9secs
Ok, so not a Ferrari, but for the money, incredibly comfortable & fully loaded.
And a hell of a lot cheaper than similar types of 4 X 4

O

Old Mod

Not for the tools I hope:p

Well ....... I'm sure it'll be used for small amounts of kit,
I'm now rethinking the whole idea of how I get my kit to and from site.
Gonna do some cost exercises Mark, see what I come up with.
Even if I was to hire a van to get my kit to site,
it wouldn't be more than £700-£1000 a year.
No tax, no insurance, no repairs, just a bit of squirt.
I'm averaging less than 6000 miles a year Mark, (last 6 years)
and that's with at least one trip a year to Cornwall! Haha

P

p4ulo

I received some new Karl Dahm sealant profilers and a squeezy bottle from TRADETILER today (remarkably quick service!) and after trying again with the washing up liquid spray bottle I got some astounding results today....did the job much quicker, no need to go back over a few more times, so very pleased!!
OMG, I've nearly finished the 2 ensuites I did for my electrician mate as a payback for a flat re-wire....he definitely came better out of the deal than I did!!

J

Just Rizzle

They did a 2.7 diesel, same as the Mercedes 270ML, cos that's what I've just got rid of.
This is a much better lump, V6 215bhp 365.00llbs/ft 124mph 0-60 in 9secs
Ok, so not a Ferrari, but for the money, incredibly comfortable & fully loaded.
And a hell of a lot cheaper than similar types of 4 X 4
living in the south you need a comfy car all that sitting in traffic jams doing average 11 mph.
hada ball today driving back from hawes. the a 684 great driving road lots of twist turns for cutting corners etc . the old top gear team used to come up here and test drive there cars, its where Clarkson smacked his director and got sacked

O

Old Mod

living in the south you need a comfy car all that sitting in traffic jams doing average 11 mph.
hada ball today driving back from hawes. the a 684 great driving road lots of twist turns for cutting corners etc . the old top gear team used to come up here and test drive there cars, its where Clarkson smacked his director and got sacked

Those days are behind me now, :(
And yeah you're right, not the opportunity to drive like that round here, well not often.
Certainly can't drive like a nutter with motor full of kit,
and the only other time I drive is with family in the car.
So no point in getting something quick and flash.
I now go for comfy and solid haha

J

Just Rizzle

good night guys have plasterers. electrician and a num bricky to meat at 7,30 in the morning and an estate agent at 8.30 befor I go to my own jobs.
jesus im going to have nightmares

J

Just Rizzle

Those days are behind me now, :(
And yeah you're right, not the opportunity to drive like that round here, well not often.
Certainly can't drive like a nutter with motor full of kit,
and the only other time I drive is with family in the car.
So no point in getting something quick and flash.
I now go for comfy and solid haha
stop it your goner make me cry m8

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen