Search the forum,

Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

J

J Sid

WP_20161024_11_16_27_Rich.jpg WP_20161024_11_13_18_Rich.jpg WP_20161024_08_15_53_Rich.jpg todays strip out

B

Blunt Tool

IMG_0280.jpg Not the best of Mondays, kitchen floor area, Wedi boards glued and screwed, uncoupling mat installed. Just cleaning up then Bang! All lights out, sockets out. Sparkie running around the house then informs me needs to get under floor and will need to be in kitchen area but not sure where? 3 holes 2ftx2ft mat, boards and floorboards! Great just great! Know how this guy feels!

T

Tile Shop

Day so far??? sucks.

Nearly fell down the stairs when I got up, which was rubbish. First day back at work from holiday, which is rubbish. Just found out that Chris Cornell of Soundgarden has been found dead! That's really rubbish. Got a puncture in the work car park, also rubbish. My turn to cook tonight..... I know what I'll cook..... rubbish (no seriously, my cooking ain't great), and also looked at the rota and found out I'm working on Saturday. RUBBISH!

B

Blunt Tool

Job for a new bathroom company today, told me on phone average size bathroom no wall over 3 metres long, all tiles in house plus materials. Yeah bathroom not a wall over 3 metres long but walls are 4.2 metres high and customer wants full height, bath in units in, shower in, shower doors in and with aqua panel but only to height of doors but I have to tile rest! Think I might need a new pair of steps, only 3 rung and bought brand new from Texas if anyone remembers them ? o_O

Mark Frost

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Aylesbury
What cutting and lifting system do you favour Mark?
Used the rubi rail system which was nice actually.. got a bit bulky for the smallest size when needed but it was good.

Cutting I like the sigma. Scoring the fella had just a simple glazing scoring wheel. Old school but did the trick. I did mention the speed rail. Which I prefer

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement