Search the forum,

Discuss Some videos of snow in my area. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

faithhealer

:lol:... what happened..?
A1 was shut, tail back to Durham anyway so ended up down a dodgy road, down to one lane due to snow which was ok until you met someone coming the other way, who ever pulled over got stuck. Stopped to push this car out, helped by another motorist who had a 4x4. After we got this car away he told me to tie my van to his and he 'towed' me a mile, past all the oncoming traffic, good man

F

faithhealer

spent the weekend digging 'our' car park out at home, Only three oF us use it but last night came home, full up, I was bouncing, blasted the horn, no one came out (cowards)so dumped it in the middle, blocking every one in. left a note on my van saying i would move it at 7.15am and not before! 6.30, knock on the door, I think you are blocking me in he says, BLOCKED IN!! rant Rant rant, didn't know what hit him. There was a space for me tonight lol

B

brian c

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="Broken Link Removed name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

thought this was funny

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Some videos of snow in my area. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.