Discuss somethings are out of your control in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

merit

TF
just finishing a wet room for a mate ,hillock 600 by 300 porcelain,600 by 600 on the floor,all tiles on walls ,lay floor ,last row down to floor and im 3 tiles short, no probs ill order another box,box comes all the same codes ect,but the tiles already on, have a pattern that runs top left to bottom right, so if you turn them they still run top left to bottom right,new box runs the opposite way :mad2:,supplier had to check through a new delivery of thousands of tiles and couldnt find any of the origional,phoned nationwide branches and sourced a box
:hurray:tiles on with a sigh of releif:smilewinkgrin:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to somethings are out of your control in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I went to a customers house 2 nights ago to price up a job. Job described to me as a small...
Replies
Views
I
Hi All, Been absorbing all you advice and tips on here.... top work guys! I am currently...
Replies
Views
doug boardley
D
S
Hi guys, need some advice on leveling a kitchen floor. job is 8 square metre floor to tile with...
Replies
Views
B
I'm hoping for some professional advice on what to do with my new Limstone tiled floor - I'm at...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
somethings are out of your control
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.