Discuss Sorrento Bone floor tiles 450mm x 450mm in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

S

Salubritas

Hi all, anyone know where I can get some Sorrento Bone floor tiles 450x450mm?

They are limestone-effect ceramic, made by Roman of Indonesia. Originally from Cut Price Tiles of Hitchin, but now discontinued.

Need to replace 3 cracked tiles so would be great if there are a few of these hanging around somewhere!

20121110_095950.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Sorrento Bone floor tiles 450mm x 450mm in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Does anyone know how I can get hold of some discontinued Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I normally post over in diynot for general DIY but wrt tiling over timber I need some...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB