Guest viewing is limited
  • Thread starter Spacey
  • Start date
  • Replies 16
  • Views 2K

Discuss Spacey Party crasher in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spacey

I'm Spacey

I'm pretty prolific on the flooring forums and thought Id crash in on the tilers forum Why not eh
I suppose I'm a tiler as such I install Karndean every day and have fot a long time.
I've been reading quite a few posts on here about prep especially smoothing compounds and as I need to be laying my kind of tiles on glass I'd be happy to offer my input

Never fitted a ceramic or any other kind of tile except vinly pvc or linoleum in my life and don't intend to tbo :p

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I'll have a look tomorrow. Think I remember removing the mods last time i logged in as they hadn't moderated anything for ages.

My fault really i was never on there to fix things when they screwed up.

Will have to see who's on there a lot and see what we can come up with between us. Been sorting the plumbing forum out as that was on its arse too. Got that turned around in just a few weeks so it can be done.

Reply to Spacey Party crasher in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

hi all, I’m New to the forum and looking for some advice if anyone would be kind enough. My...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G
M
Hi all, I am going to a play tomorrow night an it is about 4 tilers. Did anyone on the forum...
Replies
Views
M
G
Hi all, thanks for the responce so far .Just posted that last night and got loads of feed back...
Replies
Views
dean39
D

Advertisement

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond