UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Speeding in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

Sunday, driving home in the van along a back road from Watford to Hemel, Slowed down for some horses then picked up speed down a small hill where the road bends slightly.

Then this man wearing a florecent jacket and a speed camara jumped out and started waving at me to pull over, Bugger.

Pulled in behind the police car parked in a side road, do you realise that your speed was 37miles an hour and what speed limit is on this road, 30 I told him and admitted I did'nt realise the speed I was doing, hands up to it, what choice did I have.

The policemen said as you admitted it I'll let you off which could have been a £60 fine and 3 points, then he said did you realise that a few days ago a young lad had been killed on this road, no I did'nt.

I then turned to look at the side off the road and have never seen so many flowers on a roadside before.

Bit of a reality check as I'm not a fast driver and had a clean licence for well over 20 years, makes you think about checking your speed and the speed limit.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Speeding in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Bit of a long read......but it made me chuckle a lot. Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
P
hahhahahahahahaaa.......... I nearly wet myself!!! there is a bloke on this site I am on called...
Replies
Views
Protilers
P
M
Hi all I'm on with my full bathroom re-fit. Laid quartz floor tiles on no more ply with...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.