Discuss Stabila lx lazer level question in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

I think you just need to get used to it. I do exactly as you do, get it to the right height and then put cardboard under one edge to level it up, spin it around the room making marks on the wall making sure when I've done a full 360 degrees the laser still hits the first mark, turn it off and the using spirit levels, play a big game of dot to dot :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Stabila lx lazer level question in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi - I ripped up laminate flooring on a concrete subfloor. It was my first DIY project and...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
hi all newby here...we have purchased a 1970 bungalow, turning into a bit of a nightmare...
Replies
Views
Good evening to all. I’m here this evening looking for some advice if you would be so kind...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB