Discuss Steam room-Bisazza 10mm graduated blend in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

MTiler

This is the blade, its 100mm.

Bisazza 100mm blade.jpg

A

Aston

I like the variation of tiling, dont get me wrong, you can work hard and on angles that hurt the knees and back but its nice to be able to do a trade that requires you to use your brain and creativity as well as your muscles..

Thats a good point made by impish, 3 house points and go to the top of the class ;0)

Speaking of class, lets get back to the thread. Keep up the amazing work sharon, i'd certainly pay to learn mosaics fron you!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Steam room-Bisazza 10mm graduated blend in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, First time poster and tiler here. Hoping to get a bit of advice on tiling a wet room...
Replies
Views
M
    • Winner
Finished a steam room this week that had some unusual angles and external corners. The room is...
Replies
Views
slythetiler
S
Running out of options. I would be grateful for some advice regarding a bathroom refurbishment...
Replies
Views
K
Hi, I've just had my WC tiled in hexagon mosaic tiles. I've had the floor and half the back...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
I am choosing for the tiles for my bathroom installation and I would like to use 120cm X 30cm...
Replies
Views
hmtiling
H

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB