Discuss Stereophonics in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Somerset
Gotta resurrect this thread. Best thing I seen live in a long time - if you haven't seen it and even if you are not a Stereophonics fan - well worth watching. Then I found Green Day live at the Reading festival - good to see a really "alive" rock band in full flow (and not in nearing their 80th birthdays). Another cracking live show - if you loved punk in the late 70's then Green Day will be right up your street.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Stereophonics in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have cream coloured limestone tiles installed on outdoor walls around the perimeter of my...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm getting towards the end of a major renovation that has taken 4+ years so don't...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
T
Our company was invited by @Schlüter-Systems Ltd to attend a training session today. I want to...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, Tiling my bathroom and wonder if I might get a sanity check!? Got all the tiles out...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB