Discuss stone cladding in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Tony73

TF
Arms
acton w3, london
TAMBO II.......
Stone for walls been delivered 3pm today :hurray:
DSC_1554.jpg DSC_1555.jpg DSC_1556.jpg DSC_1557.jpg DSC_1558.jpg

Tony73

TF
Arms
acton w3, london
Tony . I thought I'd been on one of my current jobs too long and we started beginning February.whats happening!!
there is much more to be done jonnyc. Done 6 bathrooms, kitchen hall, utility.... Vanity units been fitted this week, so will template for vanity tops , shelfs etc. Still ground floor (approx. 150sq.m ) to be done :lol:. But, since started this job, did many other projects...

Tony73

TF
Arms
acton w3, london
Looking good Tony! do you have any more pictures of the shower with the mosaic base and stone wall? I'm trying to get a client to do something similar but struggling to find any pictures of a job done well!
Going back to site, tomorrow. Will get more pics. There is few bits to finish ( fit marble blocks , to architraves )

Reply to stone cladding in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

T
i am in the process of planning my wife's dream bathroom and using it as a look what the f I can...
Replies
Views
Concrete guy
C
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
J
Dear Tilers, I'm desperate for some advice from someone who may have made the same mistake I...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Laticrete International is set to return to the UK Tile Adhesive market after nearly fifteen...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB