Discuss Storing ladders & awkward stuff in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DTile

Problem I've got is only having a single garage, usually cluttered with tiles, sample boards etc. leaves little space to keep bulky things in there. Came up with this idea as I didn't want to leave a 2.5m 3 stage ladder outside.
I do have open rafters, so can use those to hold tube rails to hang things overhead - and still open the up & over door too.

Attachments

• IMG_2695 (600x420).jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2701 (630x466).jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 44
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Storing ladders & awkward stuff in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
J
So I've had my 1200 for a while now and it's done 5-600 cuts, mainly travertine, 610 x 405 x...
Replies
Views
Jelthetiler
J
This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views
U
Just to be on the safe side i purchased all 20m2 of the wall tiles Wickes had on sale in the...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB