Discuss stressful sunday! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Derry

Our little man was 3 years old yesterday so we held a party for him..
Who knew it would be so stressfull organising the thing :yikes:

I was worn out by the end of it, having about 20 hyperactive 3 year olds chargine round is good fun but very tiring.

needless to say I was in bed by 9 after a couple of beers to relax and our front room has a mountain of new toys in it.. just what we needed lol :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 9966

and this is why my parents would never have birthday parties for me or my sister. we used to get invited to (and attended) loads, but my mum always refused to organise one when I asked for one. and it wasn't like she was even working back then.

you think you can manage a group of 20 or so 3 year olds and it be a doddle, but lo and behold, they have more energy than you :lol:

Reply to stressful sunday! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I wouldn't want to 'test' the attackers so don't post anything about this anywhere public. If...
Replies
Views
S
F
Hello everyone. I am over here in the USA, but noticed, when googling for info on Mapei grouts...
Replies
Views
Mr Tiler
M
U
I hope somebody can offer us some advice. We had an extension built last spring and have been...
Replies
Views
I hate these types of companies. Check this out. A company named Group 3 Energy setup some...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
stressful sunday!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.