Discuss Take That in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

I saw your just before pics on twitter, and was so excited for you, Bri! I can't believe he found the need to swear, what's all that about?? :thumbsdown: I never liked him and then over the last few months thought he had changed, what with being all happily newly marriedy and loved up, thought he lost his arrogance, but that's no good, is it... maybe it's a leopards and spots thing after all. The traffic scenario sounds nightmarish, too! Still, maybe the good stuff will become your main memory of the event. :)

D

Deleted member 9966

the press are saying that he's only touring with the band this one last time and then he's off again. I hope so. I used to be a massive Take That fan when I was a teenager, now I just like the music. They'll be better off without Robbie.

Even I think Robbie is an arrogant so and so. Stoke-on-Trent was his home for 16 years of his life and I've never once seen him back here, performing or supporting any charities. He occasionally slips back for the odd Vale game but that's more infrequent than the England football team winning the world cup now.

Provided that the rest of the lads still have a heart in singing, writing music and performing, Take That will continue to go a long way.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Take That in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
I'm planning on tiling my porch, and the tiles and adhesive will take up around 13mm of height...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Take That
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.