Discuss Tennis Elbow in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
A Chinese friend of mine suggested magnets when I had it and gave me some small but very strong circular magnets. I'd not been able to do a lot of jobs for about 4 months because I couldn't grip anything. After 2 weeks of sticking a small magnet on my elbow every night it was gone!

Did you turn into magneto....lol

C

Colour Republic

Personally i'd stay away from the injections. Know a plasterer who had real problems with them. Started off with 1 injection that lasted quite a while but eventually needed another one, then another, then another... the time between each injection getting shorter and shorter until it was eventually doing nothing for him. They mask the problem and stop your body from fighting it itself IMO

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tennis Elbow in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, first post after much reading. A wealth of information exists on this forum and its...
Replies
Views
L
Having trawled through the internet i have stumbled across this forum and was wondering if...
Replies
Views
Who are the bikers on here. My lad (22) had a scooter when at college, then joined army so the...
Replies
Views
P
We've had a disaster (and I cried a lot) and now need help please. We laid porcelain tiles with...
Replies
Views
T
DIY SOS. Helping people without time or money, in need desperate need to get a project...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB