Discuss Thanks to Ableskills for my five week course. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

dingabell

Just a quick one to thank everyone at Ableskills in Dartford for my five week tiling course.
The course was great with plenty of practical time and a good bit of banter thrown in for good measure.
To see everyone improving so much over the five weeks proves how much can be learnt with the right teachers. Terry and Max are spot on and you couldn't ask for better tutors. I'd highly recommend a course here to anyone. Just a final word to say good luck to Sean, Russell, and Dean the naked tiler. Good luck guys, I know you'll all be a massive success, and thanks for all the laughs for the last five weeks.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Thanks to Ableskills for my five week course. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
I had the dilemma of what job I was going to do after my twenty two year career in the Royal...
Replies
Views
B
NETT 9 DAY PLASTERING COURSE - EXCELLENT!!! Hi All, just to let you know I've just completed...
Replies
Views
ADRIANSWALLS
A
G
When I decided that I wanted to start my own business as a tiler I actually found it difficult...
Replies
Views
Graham Bright
G
S
hi to all sp tiling plc here, based in burgess hill west sussex just a quick thank you to...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB