Discuss The best primer and Adhesive for anhydrite screed in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

Stef, if I use the Anhylevel to bring the floor height up, do I still need to use the Ditra matting as well, or can I use just a Anhydrite adhesive straight on top of the Anhylevel?

It depends on what tile you are using, looking back you say porcelain tiles so I wouldn't use Ditra.
What I would do though is get a pro in as you have already spent a considerable amount of money & you don't want to do it again.

Reply to The best primer and Adhesive for anhydrite screed in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi there, We have red quarry tiles in our indoor entrance hall and my wife would like to paint...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to establish product info from distributors. For example...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
The best primer and Adhesive for anhydrite screed
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Australia Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond