Discuss the floor i did..... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

I dont know what you mean affright... when I tiled a bathroom floor with a tiler he used flexible adhesive and added the additive mate. he said it was not needed but was better to be safe than sorry by using the additive. that is all I know lol... yeh cam I will when I next go up there about 60 miles away so wont be just yet but she wants the hallway doing too. I took loads of pics but for some reason there not on my Phone. I have the basic tools tbh don't have the money for the good stuff biggest tool I have is the £44 dry cutter from b&q and the £33 wet cutter also from b&q lol.

I

ianflem

Pics ain't too clear T but looks a decent effort with ur limited tools..Well Done.

We all started somewhere !

As for adding flexi additive to a flexi adhesive...I aint done this so far,But from
the range of products I use there are some benefit's that the Manufacturer lists
as noted in below pic from product.
20131014_180256 (1).jpg

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
it was in the end bri tbh it was already down when I found out you couldn't overboard with such a thin ply.... but I wont make the same mistake again knowing the price of hardi!

yeh cj regretfully used 6mm ply and screwed down in 20mm centres glued and screwed. also primed chipboard before over boarding and primed ply before tiling mate

Confused.com??
It was already down but you put it down..? Or am I missing something?

On the other topic im pretty sure Weber SPF for example is an S1 adhesive but you can advance the qualities by adding ADH250? Is this not what you'd commonly call a "two part flexible"

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to the floor i did..... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise. I used to work in a...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB