Discuss The most annoying thing in life is ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

I know , i know .. just feel sick even thinking about the dentist ...
wonky.gif
, it is just a filling fell out but ,err but it will be ok .. :)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
people that say "you've missed a bit" after grouting.
"where?"
"up the wall in the corner of the shower, round the bath, round the edge of the floor..."

:mad2:

and they tell you after youv'e just chucked the left over grout out, cleaned all your buckets, put all your tools and dust sheets back in the van....:mad2:

A

Alan M

people who automatically start to overtake you just as you come out of a slowerer area without giving you the chance to speed up.
with my new van i love doing the spped limit before hte sign goes bad to 100 with an ejit behind.
i put the foot down and leave them out there. nothing they can do they are the ones breaking the law(shouldnt overtake without knowing you can fully do the maneuver without brreacking the speed limit)
i smocked a man in a jag. he didnt bother changing down just pulled out. he wasnt impressed ha ha

also clowns that start to overtake the second they see a tractor. i sometimes drive my fathers small tracter. several times i have been indicating to turn right and some clown went to overtake as i was turning. they never wait to se where you are going even thow the massive indicater is flashing.
once i was turning my own gate and as i turned i was 90 degrees across the road , i looked to my right to see a car screating to a halt . they left long skidmarks on the road and my pants.

Reply to The most annoying thing in life is ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, We got our newbuild hallway and kitchen tiled last year, overall we are happy with the job...
Replies
Views
What are electric cleaning brushes? . Powered by electricity, it can scrub anywhere in your...
Replies
Views
We understand that you are visiting our site so as to locate a tough tile move that will improve...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I'm 6 months in being a tiler, I've done lots all my life and sold the dam things for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB