Discuss The most annoying thing in life is ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

worst thing in life is when you finish tiling a bathroom only for the customer to say she wanted the made in spain signs at the back.:oops: they never tell you that when you start the job just let you take a 50/50 gamble and hope its what they like.. what are we mind readers. still get it right half the time.:mad2: i have fitted tiles where the made in spain would have looked better on show than what they picked.:thumbsup:

beanz

TF
Berkshire
worst thing in life is when you finish tiling a bathroom only for the customer to say she wanted the made in spain signs at the back.:oops: they never tell you that when you start the job just let you take a 50/50 gamble and hope its what they like.. what are we mind readers. still get it right half the time.:mad2: i have fitted tiles where the made in spain would have looked better on show than what they picked.:thumbsup:

Why don't you save yourself the headache, and just ask!?!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to The most annoying thing in life is ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, We got our newbuild hallway and kitchen tiled last year, overall we are happy with the job...
Replies
Views
What are electric cleaning brushes? . Powered by electricity, it can scrub anywhere in your...
Replies
Views
We understand that you are visiting our site so as to locate a tough tile move that will improve...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I'm 6 months in being a tiler, I've done lots all my life and sold the dam things for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB