UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss The Old your advert is ready which area do you want the magazine sending to trick!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Olz

Just had one of those calls again on the moby, though it had been a while since the last one.

Hello Sir, I spoke to you last year regarding the blah blah blah charity campaign, just to let you know the magazine is now ready and we wanted to know which area you wanted it sending to.

Erm... Im pretty sure i've not spoken to you and I've not asked you to do anything.

Well you did and its all ready to go.

Ok, can you send me the contract in writing and i'll refresh my memory, Im pretty sure i'd remember signing it, profing the advert and sending it back to you.

She hangs Up. :lol: Pure Con Artists :argue:

A reminder to everyone

DO NOT LET THESE PEOPLE BULLY OR TRICK YOU INTO GIVING THEM ANY MONEY, I FULLY EXPECT NOW THAT I'VE ASKED FOR THE COPY OF A CONTRACT I WONT HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN - UNTIL THE NEXT CHARITY CAMPAIGN.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to The Old your advert is ready which area do you want the magazine sending to trick!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
D
Drilling a hole into a Belle bath. Fitting Victorian taps. Drill steel baths. Project fitting...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
F
Hi all I'm tiling my second kitchen, and just wanted to check in with you all that I'm doing it...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
The Old your advert is ready which area do you want the magazine sending to trick!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.