Discuss the perfect end to a perfect day...not! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jamie B

just finished a job on the 8th floor of swanky new flats in my home town...worked in them before and it's always a real drag getting stuff from the van outta the basement and to the flat..elaborate security systems allow you to go out to the car park, but not IN from the car park so you end up walking all the way around and trying to find the porter (who's never there!) to let you in!
Anyway after MANY trips up down and around to pack away I finally reverse out of the underground parking space the porter ushered me into..CRUNCH straight into a electric roller shutter which although raised when I entered the porter has seen fit to lower by a foot for some unbeknown reason:incazzato::incazzato: I was so angry I just got out of the van with my rubber mallet and smacked the bloody thing back onto it's runners lifted it up and drove off!...it's got a nice dent in it now...and some good scratches on the wall where it popped out!..2 security gaurds just stood watching with their gobs open when I went at it with the mallet..I think I may have looked slightly angry!:lol:lol::lol::...oh well, tomorrow can't be worse .can it??

D

DHTiling

There is always tomorrow to catch the little git..
unhappy-009.gif

Reply to the perfect end to a perfect day...not! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

J
I had an appointment in Cotswolds yesterday which was arranged for 1pm. got up early to get...
Replies
Views
jonnyc
J
M
So I was doing a Google search for something or other, the history of wetrooms I think it was...
Replies
Views
Gall.B
G
D
How to drill a hole in a steel bath. At 365Drills we provide either the equipment you need or...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
E
I receive this i-mail for one job: Work Friday-Monday Eduardo, Work for tomorrow...
Replies
Views
J
Not had a good day today :thumbsdown: was having a quick bite to eat an a brew when theres...
Replies
Views
Stewart
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
the perfect end to a perfect day...not!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.