Discuss The Plasterers Strike Again in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Widnes
20160707_141003.jpg
another wall this legend boarded and skimmed

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Does anyone know Pete the Plasterer? I do, and he is very good. The tiles fly up when when I follow him. Unfortunately there is only one Pete and he can't plaster all my walls for all my customers. Dealing with banana walls is just the norm now.

Funnily enough Pete lives in a rented house. The landlord was doing up his bathroom and the walls needed plastering. Pete was too busy to do it and the landlord got somebody else in. What a mess. The walls were better before he plastered them!

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Widnes
This job was supposed to be half tile with 200 x 100 and swan neck border on the top and I've had to tell the customer them 2 walls can't be tiled and they don't want to get the plasterer back so I'd rater give up the extra meters then do them badly this is why I do all my own boarding and prep these days he didn't even use moisture resistant board in the shower I hope he falls of a ladder lol

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
They do, usually with wood chip o_O

Couldn't think of anything better

I've just been winding a builder up over the floor levelling he's done. I told him I'm making a template from the floor for the council to use when they put speed bumps in the road.

Reply to The Plasterers Strike Again in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Plasterers Forum <p>There’s a Plasterers Forum online that has been the main one for years now...
Replies
Views
Some helpful advice/opinion would be appreciated... Existing tiles on walls, some of the walls...
Replies
Views
Seems alot of talk that 20kg per mtr2 is the max weight limit for plaster. Few questions 1. its...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’ve just crossed over from the plumbers forum for some tiling advice as I’m in the process...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB