Guest viewing is limited

Discuss The problem with 'Pop' Music?? in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

D

Daz

Captain - I was down your way last week (Essex) and found Gold! -The wireless station.
It was great to listen to Benny Hill's 'Ernie, The Fastest milkman in the West'. But then I heard it another 6 times in the week - think I'll send them a few suggestions.

Okay firstly, why didn't I get a call to advise that you were around - it would have been nice to meet with you (and my offer of coffee still stands!)?

Secondly, I only listened to "Gold" for an hour or so, so fortunately I didn't have to put up with repeated tunes :lol:.

Cheers,

Daz

Reply to The problem with 'Pop' Music?? in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
O
So after a couple of weeks trialing @ISOMAT UK products, thought it was time to give initial...
Replies
Views
S

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
The problem with 'Pop' Music??
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • BAL

Votes: 25 29.4%