Search the forum,

Discuss THE Quit Smoking Thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Well i am still off the ciggys, so feeling pretty chuffed with myself, i am still getting a bit of a craving though, but i seem to be able to get by it. I hope everyone else is doing ok.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Well done Phil you're doing better than me. Though I am still on just the 10 a day which is pretty good for me, and I'm noticing the extra bits of cash.

M

mikethetile

well done phil

Dan I couldnt have given up without the weekly smoking cessation sessions, champix is good and has helped a lot of them at the clinic but I couldnt have them or nrt due to the heart medication so it was cold turkey for me and tbh I wouldnt reccomend it, youve done well to cut down to 10 and that will make it easier when your on champix

its been one month since my last smoke and I am now classed as a non smoker on my medical records

Last edited by a moderator:
D

diamondtiling

well done phil

Dan I couldnt have given up without the weekly smoking cessation sessions, champix is good and has helped a lot of them at the clinic but I couldnt have them or nrt due to the heart medication so it was cold turkey for me and tbh I wouldnt reccomend it, youve done well to cut down to 10 and that will make it easier when your on champix

its been one month since my last smoke and I am now classed as a non smoker on my medical records

A month already, so thats 6 weeks for me, forgot all about the time to be honest.
Come on Dan get shot of them mate..

You can do it.....

look into my eyes, no the eyes, not around the eyes, the eyes....snap!!... your under.

All cigarettes will now taste like they have passed through a horse's butt

Reply to THE Quit Smoking Thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen