Search the forum,

Discuss THE Quit Smoking Thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

T

thomas

gave them up september last year,was smoking 50 a day,got them champix tablets took the cravings away,no probs to ya.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Me. Complete FAIL! :lol:

I'm smoking less, but it's not good enough. I thought if I could fight it before Xmas I'd be fine during the parties but as I haven't I'm catching up on what I don't smoke during the week at weekends. Maybe that's why they made resolutions to be on New Years? :lol:

I'm still not quitting quitting though! haha Another go happens next week and I'm going to the doctors to get my free Champix.

U

user123

A blessing and a curse...memory like an elephant... :lol: go on, if you picture that ziggy coming out of a very pooey horse's bottom you will lose the taste for it soon enough.... :lol: keep picturing....

Reply to THE Quit Smoking Thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen