Discuss The snow has finally arrived in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I can thoroughly recommend sledging from a tow rope attached to a 4WD. We did it a few times in our late teens tho we didn't have a 4WD but a 2CV6 but brilliant fun. You got amazing traction from a 2CV6 until the snow built up so much over the engine it conked out :lol:

You want to actually have a go of having some fun in a 4WD on the snow, sod the sledge :thumbsup:

YouTube - Subaru Impreza Pulls Truck Out of The Snow

P

peckers

I been pushing cars that heve been stuck in the snow at the end of the road. you can tell an experienced driver to the young ones! as the young ones are foot to the floor going no where:lol: you tell them to not be so heavy on the gas but they dont listen:mad2: the experienced drivers just tick over and keep on going:thumbsup: so after the young ones dont listen i aint helping them no more and just left them there :smilewinkgrin:

weve got 20 inches now look 20  snow.jpg

Reply to The snow has finally arrived in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Home owner here based in Surrey with a new Porcelain tiled patio. I need some advice about some...
Replies
Views
Alan johnson
A
I had a new porcelain patio installed several months ago, and we have been struggling ever since...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
The snow has finally arrived
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.