Currently reading:
The van!

While we have you, why don't you checkout our Plumbing Advice forum PlumbersForums.net

Discuss The van! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

I've found that my mitsubishi l200 with the added back up of my trailer if needs be, suits my needs.

167231_1651075349828_4845295_n.jpg

155954_1613475969867_1209773_n.jpg

my trailer has a frame that doubles it's height and a fitted tarpaulin to keep things dry.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I hope this is in the right place, if not I hope a mod can move it for me. I have just changed my Peugeot Expert for a Transit, anyone who saw my old van on the inside Nick (Macten) is one who did, would never believe this.

I am working on a bathroom/steamroom atm, the problem is there is nowhere to set up a cutting station, the first couple of days I set my Dewalt and my flat bed up outside, got wet through most of the time, then I had a brainstorm, I have not transfered all my tools from the old van yet. So I set up the Dewalt and flatbed in the back of the Transit. Works a treat, but I think this may be the first and last time I will be able to do this, I'm sure I will fill this van, as I did the last one, but for now happy days.

Attachments

• van1.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 44
  • van2.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 40
  • van3.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 38

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
manchester
I hope this is in the right place, if not I hope a mod can move it for me. I have just changed my Peugeot Expert for a Transit, anyone who saw my old van on the inside Nick (Macten) is one who did, would never believe this.

I am working on a bathroom/steamroom atm, the problem is there is nowhere to set up a cutting station, the first couple of days I set my Dewalt and my flat bed up outside, got wet through most of the time, then I had a brainstorm, I have not transfered all my tools from the old van yet. So I set up the Dewalt and flatbed in the back of the Transit. Works a treat, but I think this may be the first and last time I will be able to do this, I'm sure I will fill this van, as I did the last one, but for now happy days.

You'll have to get a bigger van phil....
Ha ha..good idea though mate ;)

Reply to The van! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.

Thanks for visiting the original Tilers Community.