UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss This is a real email I got this afternoon! WHAT A CHEEK..... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

How about this for blatent....

-----------------------------------

Sent: Friday, May 25, 2012 1:44 PM
To: undisclosed recipients:
Subject: Hi

Hope you get this on time, I made a trip to Aberdeen, Scotland and had my bag stolen from me with my passport and credit cards in it. The embassy is willing to help by letting me fly without my passport, I just have to pay for a ticket and settle Hotel bills. Unfortunately for me, I can't have access to funds without my credit card, I've made contact with my bank but they need more time to come up with a new one. I was thinking of asking you to lend me some quick funds that I can give back as soon as I get in. I really need to be on the next available flight.

I can forward you details on how you can get the funds to me. You can reach me via email or on hotel, +447045765648

Let me know if you can be of any help.

Best Rgds,
Ruby

D

Deleted member 1779

a-Credit-Card.jpg

There you go love

Pay me back when you can

PIN NUMBER: 2831

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to This is a real email I got this afternoon! WHAT A CHEEK..... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Hi there :) I'm hoping some of you lovely people can help me. I'm wanting to tile 3 walls in...
Replies
Views
M
Background: I've moved into a house 3 months ago that I have been renovating for a while. I have...
Replies
Views
manwith
M
D
Ok, so i've been looking into creating a website, as we all know, how important our presence...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
M
Hi guys. I have been in the process of a jobs for a while. consists of a few rooms of tiling and...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.