UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Tile Adhesive Testing - Strength in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
manchester
Hold the phone.......

1. I left a message on you phone EXACTLY as you asked for it........no call back!
2. I have not been invited.........

Let down twice..................b@s................

hehehehehehehheehehehehheehhe...... do you need picking up Andy?

No cheers lee I'm gettin a lift off Deano
Thanks anyway bud ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P

Protilers

New

Its getting close to
D-Day........
I am taking the day off work to go and see what happens
because.......as I have stated I dont "truly" know what will happen, because
being a good boy I follow the advice given to me by all concerened
(normally).........
been on the phone to Andy Carroll today...he is a dead
cert and he is coming down with Dean......FROM MANCHESTER!!!!!.....Dean is
travelling in from BIRMINGHAM!!!!!!
Gary the tiler will be there with his
little one... and I will also be there!!!!

A big thank you to all
concerend for all your efforts......and seriously........we have people catching
trains, planes and automobiles........That is what I call
dedication!!!!

hehhehehehehehehehehehhehe

best wishes and thanks
again for participating in our "moment of madness".......

Lee.......hope
to see you on friday!!!​

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

well with less than 24 hours to go preperaions are under way never in the history of tilling have tilers been so keen to chop tiles up might have some think to do with free beer and pizza:lol: DSC04288.jpg DSC04289.jpg

P

Protilers

Well....My little vid has over 1600 views...........and thats great.....somebody is interested in what will happen.......hhehehehhehhehheeheheheheeee........
not bad for a first post EH?.......all jokes aside......

Tommorrow is D-Day........we will be chopping them up......come down to feet international......it will cost you nothing and you may have a great day out!!!!!!.........
and naturally I will be filming the results.............and mentioning the contenders!!!!................free advertising anyone?

got to do my emails now......Ray see you about 9.30am......reserve a space out the way for me to get my head down!!!!!!!!.......I wont be sleeping tonight!!!!!!!!!

best wishes

Lee

Reply to Tile Adhesive Testing - Strength in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm having a nightmare trying to establish product info from distributors. For example...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.