UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Tile Adhesive Testing - Strength in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

Kerakoll now that stuff was a waist of space. But then non of the adhesives that clamed to be suitable for porcelain actually stuck to them so I think we need to find the adhesives that do what they say they do.
the two billys came in today to see how the test went i showed them the results no smiles there i gave them the sticky samples left on the floor snapped them they are very brittle gave them samples to take away i wait for the answers

D

DHTiling

gary poped by today looking back on the test we throught that the porcs came up to clean so we were debating this. could this mainly be down to uneven setting between the two surfaces after a much heated debate we decided to stick the porcs back to back using the same sticy but add one more to the mix ta ultimate and chop them apart in 7 days to see how the stiky would hold on an even surface View attachment 44615 View attachment 44616 see if lee can vid the results

Same as dean... did you knock these apart yet.?

Reply to Tile Adhesive Testing - Strength in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm having a nightmare trying to establish product info from distributors. For example...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.