Discuss Tile and Stone Journal - V7 #8 - With Free TTA Directory 2010/11 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

i got mine couldnt believe there was editoriol on the tileution machine ,the application of the adhesive doesnt key into the substrate the way a conventional spread from a notched trowel does and there is no way it is 10 times faster than conventional methods on a large area ,how much does it cost to get a trade association to endorse this kind of machinery as i want to advertise my electric adhesive bag opening machine ,thinking about it tileution will probably win an award at the tta diner lol:lol:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
i got mine couldnt believe there was editoriol on the tileution machine ,the application of the adhesive doesnt key into the substrate the way a conventional spread from a notched trowel does and there is no way it is 10 times faster than conventional methods on a large area ,how much does it cost to get a trade association to endorse this kind of machinery as i want to advertise my electric adhesive bag opening machine ,thinking about it tileution will probably win an award at the tta diner lol:lol:

I bet you a months wage that Tiluition win an award for best innovative product!

Reply to Tile and Stone Journal - V7 #8 - With Free TTA Directory 2010/11 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

O
I received my copy of TSJ today. Some of you will be aware that I personally "have issue" with...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
O
Anyone read Gary Walsh's review of the TTA and the TTA's reply in the Tile & Stone Journal...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
It was his first day today. I found him on mybuilder. He wasn't the cheapest quote and I chose...
Replies
Views
I thought this could be a regular thread maybe. Tile and Stone Journal Discussion thread for...
Replies
Views
Some info you pro tilers might find useful... TTA urges extra care on tiling with mesh-backed...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
Tile and Stone Journal - V7 #8 - With Free TTA Directory 2010/11
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.