Discuss tile cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

P

pipeline

hello men.. my first post on the forum,, im also on plumbers forum and in night school studying plumbing. im a plasterer by trade and never really thought about doing tiling, but recently fell off my stilts and broke my arm... and after installing two bathrooms for the inlaws i have decided that i think i prefer tiling, ive definitely got a bug for it.. but its not something im going to jump it to but just trying to learn from books, forum and internet and probably go to college after doing plumbing..

anyway what i wanted to know was.. has any 1 used the Hudson pro tile cutter or vitrex professional tile cutter from tool station.. it has similarity to rubi cutters but alot cheaper, is it any good? ive also purchased big clinker mark1.. but what ive noticed about rubi cutters is u can see where your cutting. thanks men

Reply to tile cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum but tiled a few DIY jobs for friends and family over the years. Can anyone...
Replies
Views
my trusty old wickes wet tile cutter never got returned last time i lent it out. but only cost...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L
G
Hey All - I've just recently started in the trade and on a recent job I used my brand new Rubi...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
tile cutter
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond