Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss tile cutters in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

S

Sully

I've had a Rubi Bridge DW250 and would have to agree with pjtiler - a very solid piece of kit but I'd question it's accuracy as I find far to much 'bounce / vibration' on the rail and subsequently the blade. You can be accurate but you have to take extreme care especially as you reach the last 30mm of the cut as the vibrations can cause the tile to give. I've seen the cheaper ones in Topps and note their poor build quality in that the frame / casings are made of lighter stuff. Would imagine that they won't take too much hardship loading them in and off the van etc so would guess that you get what you pay for. The Dewalt 24000 is well worth considering as it's in the same price range as the Rubis (£650 ish). Very solid and accurate piece of kit - and superior to the Rubi with more mobility as you strip it down into 3 parts: cutter, tray and stand.

I appreciate you are strapped for cash but try and invest in a decent cutter that will do the job and last longer - it will be cheaper for you in the long run.

Andrew

T

TilingLogistics

Anyone else tried the Norton M108? Very light 22KG The build quality is brilliant! I had one small fault the motor went after a week of cutting 600 x 600 Porcs but Norton shipped me a new motor within 72 hrs from luxembourg and never had a problem since. I cut natural stone inc loads of granite on it and never had a problem. Pretty difficult to get hold of I think but they are around £600 ish:thumbsup:

Kev

Reply to tile cutters in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
Hello. I’m about to do a patio around a pool outside. I’ve been looking at manual scribe and...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used the Bosch GDC 121 tile cutter, I currently use Rubi viper blades in my grinder...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Tiling my bathroom first time and going well so far! 600x300 ceramics on walls and...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
tile cutters
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • BAL

Votes: 26 30.2%