Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss ** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! ** in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

M

Matt

I apologies to anyone that feels they have had a poor experience with the trade form.

I ask that you keep in mind that Nathan is the only person to deal with these forms and there are not enough hours in the day for him to reply to all emails, even if you don't get a reply, I guarantee that he will process your account.

We have just launched the Tile Giant website (about two weeks ago) and we also run Tile HQ. Because we have these two websites we are so unbelievably busy that it makes it very difficult to reply to all the account emails personally.

If you have submitted a form and not heard anything back, feel free to PM me your details and I can check if it has been done. Alternatively, you can call any store and give them your postcode and they can check for you.

Please accept my sincere apologies.

D

DHTiling

Good advice matt..

Will be best for any members wishing to check this by going to the store or pm'g you direct, rather than slagging off Tile giant when their tilers forums extra discount could already have been set up..

Tile giant do not have to give this extra trade discount to the arms members and i would like arms members to think about this before spouting off.

Any tiler can get a trade account but only tilers arms members and TG's top trade users get the extra discount, so please be patient and use the correct checking methods to confirm it has been done and not dishearten other arms members from taking advantage of this great offer of extra discount from Tile giant.

Reply to ** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! ** in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Welcome to the Topps Tiles Trade family! Thanks for choosing us for all your tiling needs...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Stephen will be hosting our trade event at Tile Giant in Shipley on Thursday 19th March. He will...
Replies
Views
I see and hear all to often of the horror stories when someone hires a supposed tiler only to...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
** Tile Giant Trade Discount for TF Arms Members Only! **
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond