Discuss Tile Giant in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

A

Adam Coates

So whats the name of the head honcho at Tile Giant that everyone in the stores live in fear of.....this could be fun

Mo,Nick and Neil ,Not in fear but certainly standing to attention with my safety boots looking rather clean. They aren't that bad really as they have worked they way up through the ranks and know how the company works . unlike the last company I worked for.

M

Matt

Mo,Nick and Neil ,Not in fear but certainly standing to attention with my safety boots looking rather clean. They aren't that bad really as they have worked they way up through the ranks and know how the company works . unlike the last company I worked for.

Shiny Shoes, Shiny Shoes!

I agree with Adam. They are all very down to earth. They have worked hard for what they have and know what it's like to be in our (Adam's and myself) Shiny Shoes!

B

bal

Hi there,
My name is adam and I work for Tile Giant. I've been in tiling retail for the last 14 years. I am currently based at the Stoke-On-Trent store but often cover at other branches. It would be nice to touch down with people in the trade so if you have any questions or suggestion please let me know.

thanks
adam@stoketg
Hi Adam ,where on the internet can i get access to your prices of your adhesives ?

A

Adam Coates

I live in Wolstanton but have just purchased another property in Porthill which I am just in the process of renovating. Sparky should be starting rewiring tomorrow and then lots of plastering, new kitchen and bathroom and hopefully a few tiles.

Well I hope it goes really smoothly for you (pun).but if you do need any tiles just come and see me and I will see what I can do on the Price. Have you seen any you like yet anywhere?

A

Adam Coates

Yes , bog standard rapid set not flexi enough to do 500 m2 floor , pm your best price per bag including vat , wanting around 90-100 bags

To Give You the most competitive Price I would have to take a look at it on the computer in the morning. I am there from 8.00 the tell No. Is 01782 817942 unless you want me to call you. when will you need them?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile Giant in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Looking to get a couple of new disc's for the DW and always used stock Dt 3734 - 25.4cm...
Replies
Views
W
I will be doing full bathroom renovation, and the plan is to build a walk in shower due to the...
Replies
Views
Paul Bleasdale
P
S
Hello all From across the Pond !! Florida here.. Tradesman looking to purchase a Sigma for use...
Replies
Views
SurfHunter
S
  • Article
If you've been on any of the Goldtrowel Tiling Courses then please leave feedback and reviews in...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB