Discuss Tile Height/Level thingy-m-jibs in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
They are very very expensive. Work out your square meterage and the size of the tile. Now count how many packs of these gizmos you need................then add up the price of the gizmos!!!! Your floor does need to be flat to achieve best results. The money spent on these things can be spent on tiler. Get some quotes you will be amazed that DIY is not always the cheapest option. Good luck Sean

Reply to Tile Height/Level thingy-m-jibs in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I’m not a tiler - which is why I have one in working away on my new kitchen floor! However...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi Ive been browsing your forums over the years looking for guidance for odd tiling DIY tasks...
Replies
Views
I'm doing a second floor condo kitchen, 6' by 9' of tile area. The surface is gypsumite...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I was hoping someone could give me some advice for how I can get some floor tiles...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Tile Height/Level thingy-m-jibs
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.